Delicious and Cute!
Extraordinary. That’s the only way to describe these rice crispie treats similar to the ones you probably enjoyed growing up. These snacks are made to order for Taste Local Eats, and they are only made with fresh ingredients and without preservatives.
We recently caught up with Amy Kirby, Owner of Creative Crispies Co. Here’s a little about her directly from her website that we love and want to share with you:
“Hi, my name is Amy and I am the founder of Creative Crispies Co. Throughout our lives we are all faced with many challenges, some more difficult than others and I am no different. I found myself in a situation where I was a 43 year old single mom of a teenage daughter and faced with having to return to the work force after being a stay at home mom for seven years. I had to choose between returning to the corporate world or to finally pursue my lifelong dream of starting and growing a business. After not much thought, I decided to take the leap of faith, my MBA, my marketing knowledge and my love for making sweet treats and create a new company. Creative Crispies Co. LLC officially launched in late 2019.
As you get to know me you will quickly learn I strive on nothing but perfection. Therefore, our treats are created with the same standards. Not only must they taste DELICIOUS they must also look CUTE too…but never too cute to eat! I take a great deal of pride in this business. This includes EVERYTHING from the ingredients to treat designs to packaging.
I hope you love our DELICIOUSLY CUTE RICE CRISPIE TREATS as much as we do!!!"
We asked Amy some additional questions:
- What is a positive or negative things that came out of the pandemic for your business? Confirmation that people love our products as we continued to grow during this time.
- Favorite part of your job? Having the ability to work with my daughter and family everyday. Employee's quickly became family too.
- What would you like new customers to know about you that they may not find on your website? Hawaii and the beach are my favorite places.
- Favorite product you make? Toasted Coconut Clusters
- One word to describe you? Determined
We think you’ll agree that these fun, adorable and tasty treats will be a welcome addition to any of your gift boxes. You can currently find them in our Easter Box, on our Easter collection page, and in our Marketplace.